- News & Events
- STOP on the Road – Smoking Cessation Workshop
- This event has passed.
STOP on the Road – Smoking Cessation Workshop
November 24, 2014
Do you want to quit smoking? The STOP program delivers research-based, cost-free smoking cessation workshops in local communities.
Eligible participants will:
- Attend an educational session
- Receive a five-week course of nicotine patches
Workshop will be held on
- November 24 in Dunnville at 1 – 4 p.m. and 5 – 8 p.m.
Smoking cessation clinics providing a free 5-week supply of nicotine replacement therapy (patch) to eligible participants. Attendees will hear an educational session and receive brief, one-on-one counselling.
Workshops are held between 1 – 4 p.m. and 5 – 8 p.m. on clinic dates.
To learn more, see if you qualify, and to register, contact Eric Robertson at 519-416-6170 (or 905-318-6623) Ext. 6623 if in Norfolk, and 905-318-5367 Ext. 312 if in Haldimand.
More workshops will be held on
- November 18 in Jarvis,
- November 24 in Dunnville,
- November 25 in Caledonia,
- December 1 in Simcoe,
- December 2 in Langton