Substance Use Counselling
- Community Addiction and Mental Health Services of Haldimand & Norfolk (CAMHS) offers assessment and outpatient counseling for people of all ages experiencing issues with alcohol, drug use and gambling.
Assistance is also available to family members and friends. In addition to office locations of CAMHS, counselors are also available through the guidance offices of any high school.
- CAMHS Services Locations
Community Information Centre
- Haldimand-Norfolk Information Centre: 519-426-6655
- Holmes House Haldimand-Norfolk Withdrawal Management & Rehabilitation Service can help with withdrawal from alcohol and /or other substances if you are 16 or older. Holmes House: 519-428-1911.
- Centre for Addictions and Mental Health: 1-800-463-6273
- Drug and Alcohol Registry of Treatment: 1-800-565-8603
- Motherisk Helpline: 1-877-439-2744 (Toll-free)
There are currently no Alateen group meetings in Haldimand & Norfolk. However, there are several Al-Anon groups that meet regularly in both counties. You can contact the meeting information line at 1-888-425-2666 or contact CAMHS for a meeting in your area.