The Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit is hosting special clinics over the coming weeks just for youth and their family members to receive 1st or 2nd doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. All of these clinics are offering the Pfizer vaccine, as it is the only vaccine currently approved for ages 12-17.
*This website is only for booking an appointment at an upcoming youth clinic in Haldimand or Norfolk County. All of our clinics require an appointment. Walk-ins will not be accepted.*
Youth clinics currently being booked via this website include:
- Monday, July 19th from 4pm-8pm @ Waterford District High School (227 Main St. S, Waterford)
- Wednesday, July 21st from 4pm-8pm @ Dunnville Secondary School (110 Helena St., Dunnville)
- Monday, July 26th from 3pm-7pm @ Talbot Gardens arena (10 Talbot St. N., Simcoe)
If there are no youth clinics listed above that work for your schedule, please visit hnhu.org/popup, to find other upcoming local clinics open to anyone aged 12+ in Haldimand and Norfolk.
Our youth clinics are open to youth ages 12-17 from Haldimand or Norfolk and their family members who live in the same household.
Anyone booking an appointment must meet the following criteria:
Eligibility criteria for a first dose:
- Anyone age 12 and older who has not received a first dose of any COVID-19 vaccine.
- Individuals must have already had their 12th birthday before the date of their appointment to be eligible.
Eligibility criteria for a second dose:
- Anyone age 12 and older who received a first dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine a minimum of 28 days ago.
Eligibility will be checked at the clinic and ineligible individuals will be turned away.
Receiving Confirmation of your Appointment
After you select a clinic location, date, and appointment time on the next step of this booking tool, you should receive an email confirmation of your appointment. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please check your spam or junk folders.
Even if you do not receive an email confirmation, once you select a clinic location, date, and time and a confirmation message pops up then your appointment is booked. Please write down the location, date, and time. Do not book multiple appointments.
Ensure you bring your Ontario health card or other form of photo government ID with you to your appointment.
Please note: If you do not have an email address, or if you do not have an Ontario Health Card, you will not be able to book your appointment through this online system.