The Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit is hosting clinics over the coming weeks for youth and their family members to receive 1st or 2nd doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. All of these clinics are offering the Pfizer vaccine, as it is the only vaccine currently approved for ages 12-17.
*This website is only for booking an appointment at an upcoming clinic in Haldimand or Norfolk County. All of our clinics require an appointment. Walk-ins will not be accepted.*
Clinics currently being booked via this website include:
- Monday, August 16th from 4pm-7pm @ Waterford District High School (227 Main St. S, Waterford)
- Wednesday, August 18st from 4pm-7pm @ Dunnville Secondary School (110 Helena St., Dunnville)
- Monday, August 23rd from 3pm-6pm @ Talbot Gardens arena (10 Talbot St. N., Simcoe)
Do those dates not work for you? Try hnhu.org/popup for the most up-to-date times and locations.
Anyone booking an appointment must meet the following criteria:
Eligibility criteria for a first dose:
- Anyone age 12 and older who has not received a first dose of any COVID-19 vaccine.
- Individuals must have already had their 12th birthday before the date of their appointment to be eligible.
Eligibility criteria for a second dose:
- Anyone age 12 and older who received a first dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine a minimum of 28 days ago.
Eligibility will be checked at the clinic and ineligible individuals will be turned away.
Receiving Confirmation of your Appointment
After you select a clinic location, date, and appointment time on the next step of this booking tool, you should receive an email confirmation of your appointment. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please check your spam or junk folders.
Even if you do not receive an email confirmation, once you select a clinic location, date, and time and a confirmation message pops up then your appointment is booked. Please write down the location, date, and time. Do not book multiple appointments.
Ensure you bring your Ontario health card or other form of photo government ID with you to your appointment.
Please note: If you do not have an email address, or if you do not have an Ontario Health Card, you will not be able to book your appointment through this online system.