Skip to Main Content Health Care Professionals Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit Search

Food Allergies and Intolerances

If you experience adverse reactions to food, consult your family doctor or a Registered Dietitian to help you to determine if you have a food allergy, intolerance or other food sensitivity.


Questions on Healthy Eating?

Call a Haldimand-Norfolk Public Health Dietitian at: 519-426-6170 or 905-318-6623 or call Eat Right Ontario at: 1-877-510-5102

Last updated December 2011

Related Resources