- check-ups, including scaling, fluoride and polishing
- repairing broken teeth and cavities
- removing teeth or abnormal tissue (oral surgery)
- treating infection and pain (endodontic services)
- treating gum conditions and diseases (periodontal services)
- Health Topics
- Free Routine Dental Care for Low-Income Seniors
Free Routine Dental Care for Low-Income Seniors
The new Ontario Seniors Dental Care Program is a government-funded dental care program. It provides free, routine dental services for low-income seniors who are 65 years of age or older.
Learn more or apply online at: ontario.ca/seniorsdental
Or contact the Haldimand Norfolk Health unit at 519-426-6170 Ext. 4444 or 905-318-6623 Ext. 4444.