- Health Topics
- No-Cost or Low-Cost Programs and Services
- Haldimand-Norfolk Preventative Dental Clinic
Have you heard of the Haldimand Norfolk Preventive Dental clinic? We can help your child prevent cavities and keep teeth and gums healthy.
• We can clean teeth
• Apply fluoride
• Coat teeth with sealants
• Show your child how to brush & floss
• Tell you about foods and drinks that are healthy for your teeth
• Check to see if your child is eligible for the programs
Your child can use the Preventive Dental care if:
• He or she is 17 or under
• You can’t afford dental care
To arrange a dental screening appointment or for more information, call the Oral Health Team at: 519-426-6170 or 905-318-6623 or 519-582-3579 at Ext 3293.