To be sure you are getting a high quality mammogram go to an accredited mammography centre. An accredited centre is one that meets very high standards as set by the Canadian Association of Radiologists (CAR).
All Ontario Breast Screening Programs are CAR-accredited. OBSP sites, staff and equipment are checked on an ongoing basis to make sure they offer good quality mammograms at all times.
If you are not attending OBSP or are not eligible to attend, ask your doctor to refer you to a CAR-accredited facility.
To search on the internet for a CAR-accredited facility near you, please click on the following link.
Where can I find an accredited centre in Haldimand and Norfolk counties?
- Ontario Breast Screening Program (OBSP)
Simcoe Diagnostic Imaging
65 Donly Dr N, Unit 6, Simcoe, ON N3Y 0C2
- Ontario Breast Screening Program
Norfolk General Hospital, Diagnostic Imaging
365 West Street, Simcoe
- Haldimand War Memorial Hospital
206 John Street , Dunnville
- West Haldimand General Hospital
75 Parkview Rd, Hagersville
905-768-3311 ext 1142
Neighbouring OBSP centres:
- Brant Community Healthcare System
200 Terrace Blvd., Brantford
- Tillsonburg District Memorial Hospital
167 Rolph Street, Tillsonburg
- NHS – Welland Hospital Site, Diagnostic Services
Third Street, Welland
- Woodstock General Hospital
270 Riddell Street
Woodstock, Ontario N4S 6N6