- Getting Tested for COVID-19
Haldimand War Memorial Hospital
420 Lock St West
Dunnville, ON N1A 1V6
Appointments are required 905-774-7431 ext. 1000
The HWMH Testing Centre will be operating Monday and Wednesday 9:00-11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
West Haldimand General Hospital
75 Parkview Road
Hagersville, ON N0A 1H0
905-768-3311 Ext. 1113
Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Norfolk General Hospital (Robinson Street entrance)
365 West Street
519-426-0130 Ext. 2234
Monday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information about COVID-19 Assessment Centres, including clinic times, and to find other locations, please visit
For more information about rapid antigen testing, please visit the COVID-19 test page from the Ontario government.
Getting your COVID-19 Test Results
Getting Your COVID-19 Test Results Online
- Test results are available online here.
- Make sure that you are using Google Chrome and that the information you entered is exactly as it is recorded on your Ontario Health Card.
- Test results are usually available within 2-5 days, but it may take longer.
- Visit Ontario’s COVID-19 site for more information.
Getting a positive result online
If you receive a positive COVID-19 test result online, you will have the option to report your symptoms, places you have been, and close contacts to Public Health through CONTACT +.
- CONTACT + is an optional service for people who have tested positive for COVID-19.
- To open CONTACT +, look for the “ENTER CONTACT DETAILS” button.
- You can use CONTACT+ to confirm the best way to reach you. List the places you’ve been and the people you’ve had close contact with to help answer the contact tracing questions Public Health will ask you when they call.
- You may add this information for up to 48 hours after your positive test result is reported.
- The information you provide will help Public Health to quickly locate your contact information, speed up call wait times, track and alert anyone you have been in close contact with and better track your symptoms and monitor your progress.
- This service is completely voluntary and does not replace the call you will get from Public Health.
You can also request a one-time key to enter into the COVID Alert mobile app. This lets other people who have the app know that they have been near someone who tested positive, without sharing any of your personal information.
Troubleshooting tips for checking your result online
- Keep checking, it can take up to 10 days for your result to be available.
- Try using a different internet browser, like Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Safari (some internet browsers are outdated and do not support the online portal).
- Use your full name and your postal code as it is shown on your health card.
- If you recently changed your name, try using your former first or last name.
- If you recently moved, try your former address and postal code.
Why am I not able to log onto the online portal?
- You do not have an Ontario health card or it is expired.
- You do not have an Ontario photo health card because you have an older red and white version
- You did not provide your Ontario photo health card at the location where you were tested
- Your personal information was uploaded incorrectly onto the online portal when your result was entered
- You do not have a fixed address.
What are my options to receive my tests results if I cannot log onto the online portal?
- Call your primary health care provider
- If you do not have a primary health care provider and testing was arranged/completed by a source other than the HNHU, please call that facility to get your results.
- If you are still unable to retrieve your results and it has been 7 days since your test please contact our COVID-19 hotline at 519-426-6170 Ext. 9999.