- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 50% of residents in Haldimand and Norfolk now fully vaccinated
As of July 8, 2021, 50% of adults (18+) in Haldimand and Norfolk counties are now fully vaccinated. This milestone was also achieved at the provincial level, as 50% of adults across Ontario have now received both doses of COVID-19 vaccine.
The Health Unit and its partners will continue working diligently to administer doses until all residents have had the opportunity to receive their first and second shots.
How to book:
- All eligible individuals may book appointments using the provincial booking tool or by calling the provincial call centre at 1-833-943-3900.
- Residents may also check the HNHU pop-up clinic booking page at hnhu.org/popup and book online for these appointments using the HNHU booking tool. For assistance booking into a pop-up clinic, please call 519-427-5903. Check back regularly, as pop-ups are always being added at various locations across the community.
- Youth 12-17 may also book online at an HNHU pop-up clinic administering Pfizer.
- Several local pharmacies are offering Pfizer/Moderna vaccines. Residents can look up nearby participating pharmacies using the province’s lookup tool: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/vaccine-locations.
- If no appointments are available, individuals are encouraged to add their names to the daily standby list at www.hnhu.org/standby
Individuals who are unable to access a vaccination clinic due to transportation barriers are reminded that they may contact [email protected] to request assistance.
For more information on the local vaccine rollout, visit HNHU.org/covax.