- Infectious Disease — Prevention and Control
- Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit Revamps Respiratory Virus Dashboard
The Haldimand- Norfolk Health Unit (HNHU) statistics page will now feature dates and locations of respiratory illness outbreaks, including COVID-19, Influenza, and RSV.
As part of the HNHU’s continued efforts to provide transparent and relevant information to the public, key features have been updated to include:
- A summary page that integrates data for all respiratory illnesses
- Facility-specific information (i.e., name and address) for outbreaks
- An outbreak notification subscription for community members to receive updates as they occur. Members of the public wishing to receive updates can subscribe via the Infectious Disease Outbreaks page
The Respiratory Virus Dashboard provides community-specific information to assist residents in making informed decisions about their health and provides aggregate data for local partners and healthcare professionals. The data is updated weekly on Tuesdays by 4 p.m. Outbreak data is updated daily, Monday to Friday.