Our goal is to increase effective parenting in our community. We do this by offering parenting education and information on parenting issues.
Parents know their children better than anyone. Parents are their children’s best teacher! Public Health Nurses at the Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit can give you the tools to be a positive influence in your children’s lives. They assist families with strategies to help their children develop into healthy, confident individuals. These tools include resources for parents with children of all age groups.
- Your Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- Diapering Procedure (English Version)
- Diapering Procedure (French Version)
- Health Canada
- New Dad Manual
- Power Up Parenting Video Series
- Health Unit You Tube Channel
- Parents as Drug Educators
- Straight Talk About Marijuana - Quiz
- Straight Talk About Marijuana
- Haldimand and Norfolk Awareness and Use of Parenting Programs and Resources, 2012
- Your Guide Haldimand-Norfolk
- Talking with your Teens about Sex