- Prenatal Classes— The Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit offers a combination of in-person and online prenatal classes. For more information about classes, including dates and fees, please visit Prenatal Classes
- Heathy Start for Baby and Me
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy This resource provides information about many topics, including prenatal nutrition, Folic Acid, smoking and substance use (alcohol, vaping and cannabis), your health (oral, physical, mental and sexual health) and fetal development.
- Healthy Eating for a Healthy Baby (nutritionconnections.ca)
- Norfolk County General Hospital Labour & Delivery Services Labour & Delivery
- Norfolk Prenatal & Newborn Health Program Contact 519-582-2323 ext. 282 at the Norfolk Family Health Team for more information or visit norfolkfht.ca
- Midwives— Midwives of East Erie Midwives of East Erie
- Midwives —Norfolk Roots Midwives