- Health Topics
- School Health
- Student Sexual Health Services
Student Sexual Health Services
The Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit provides sexual health services in secondary schools within our catchment area. Each school is assigned a sexual health nurse, who visits the school twice a month. Sexual health services and resources are provided to reduce sexually transmitted infection, unintended pregnancy and increase healthy sexuality for the school community.
These services are for youth without access to a health care provider, their own health card, or who feel more comfortable coming to a sexual health clinic.
All sexual health services for students in Haldimand and Norfolk are free, confidential and do not require parental or caregiver consent. No health card is required.
You can see your Sexual Health Nurse for:
- Sexual health education and information
- Birth control counselling and low cost birth control prescriptions
- STI counselling, testing and free treatment
- Pregnancy testing and options counselling
- Free condoms/dental dams
To book an appointment, fill out the form below:
"*" indicates required fields