Do you have concerns for your child’s teeth? Is your child overdue for a dental visit? Is the cost of dental care a problem for your family? Do you have dental coverage and cost is still a problem? If you would be interested in FREE dental care or if you have answered YES to any of these questions call the Haldimand Norfolk Health Unit for more information at 519-426-6170 Ext. 3293. For more information about other dental topics see information below.
- Learn More About No-Cost or Low-Cost Programs and Services
If you have any questions about the free dental programs or to book an appointment call the Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit for assistance at 519-426-6170 or 905-318-6623 or 519-582-3579 at Ext 3293.Apply online now
- Learn More About Babies/Toddlers 0-3
- Learn More About Children 4-12
- Learn More About Teens 13-17
- Learn More About Adult and Seniors
- Learn More About General