- News & Events
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Province moves pregnancy to ‘highest-risk’ group; pregnant women in Haldimand-Norfolk now eligible for vaccine
As per provincial direction released today, women who are currently pregnant have been moved from the at-risk to the highest-risk group within the Province’s vaccine rollout framework. This makes pregnant women in Haldimand and Norfolk immediately eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
- As a highest-risk condition, women who are pregnant are able to identify one caregiver for a vaccination. These caregivers are also eligible immediately.
- Pregnant women can go to the online booking tool to book an appointment at www.hnhu.org/covid19vaccine.
- A second waitlist has been created for women who are pregnant to add their name here: www.hnhu.org/waitlistpregnant. This waitlist will be used to get outstanding individuals with highest-risk conditions (i.e. pregnancy) to the top of the waitlist.
- Women who have questions about whether they should personally proceed with vaccination are encouraged to contact their physician or medical team overseeing their pregnancy.