Vaccine doses administered so far: > 140,850 doses
Number of people completely vaccinated: > 63,000
Proportion of local population 12+ population with at least 1 dose: 83.8%
Proportion of local population 12+ population fully vaccinated: 78.7%
- The Health Unit and its partners have now administered over 140,850 doses of vaccine. 78.7% of population over the age of 12 years are now fully vaccinated – and 83.8% have received at least one dose.
- Additional pop-ups continue to be added across both counties. Pop-ups offer both first and second doses by appointment or walk-in.
- Individuals who are unable to access a vaccine due to barriers such as transportation, identification, or accessibility should call 519-427-5903 or email [email protected] for assistance.
- The Flu vaccine is coming late October. The co-administration of the flu vaccine and COVID-19 vaccine is approved across the province
- Those seeking their vaccine receipts are reminded they can access them online at covid-19.ontario.ca/proof-covid-19-vaccination
The GO-VAXX Bus
- Norfolk County Fair (Gate at South Dr., and John St., Simcoe)
- Saturday, October 9, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. (Pfizer only)
- Walk-ins only
Fire Hall Clinics
- Courtland (272 Main St.)
- Monday, October 4, 4–7 p.m. (Pfizer/Moderna)
- Hagersville (124 Main St. S.)
- Wednesday, October 13, 4-7 p.m. (Pfizer/Moderna)
- Norfolk General Hospital (365 West St., Simcoe)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. with walk-ins welcome (Pfizer only)
- Large groups encouraged to book online
- Vittoria Community Centre (35 Oakes Blvd., Vittoria).
- Tuesdays, October 5, 12, & 19 10:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (Pfizer/Moderna)
- Dunnville Health Unit Office (117 Forest St. E., Dunnville)
- Thursdays October 7, 14, & 21, 10:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (Pfizer/Moderna)
- Appointments are recommended
Information such as clinic dates, and how to register for community pop-ups can be found at www.hnhu.org/popup.
For more information on the local vaccine rollout, visit HNHU.org/covax.