- Concussions, Injury Prevention and Safety
Concussions, Injury Prevention and Safety
Concussion Resources for Educators
- Compiled by Parachute Canada
- Includes videos, tools and concussion guidelines for teachers
Oliver’s Big Bump
- Children’s storybook created by the District School Board of Niagara
- Appropriate for JK – Grade 4
- Accompanying lesson plans are available here
Ophea’s Concussion Identification, Management and Prevention for Ontario Schools e-Learning module
- This e-Learning module is intended for all school staff including educators, administrators and support staff.
- Developed to increase awareness and understanding of concussion, and the method and strategies to be used for identification and appropriate management. The module also includes strategies and resources to assist in the education of concussion prevention.
- Module takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. A certificate is provided upon completion.
- No cost, but does require an OPHEA account (free to register)